Communication and media intern
Are you a communication and media student and do you want to know how a multinational fashion company works?
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated student to join an unpaid internship in our communication team, starting in September.
We are Marylise & Rembo Fashion Group, a designer bridal brand, specialized in creating and producing modern, contemporary high quality wedding dresses. Every aspect from the initial creation to the final sales is carried out in-house. Continuity and a very motivated team make us successful throughout Europe and worldwide.
- Communication and media student
- Independent, proactive and organized
- Interest in fashion
- English proficiency (mandatory)
- Good skills in creative writing
- Written content creation for all company channels (social media, website, etc.)
- Give support to the communication department tasks
- Integration in a young team
- Opportunity to understand the global functioning of a communication department
Get in touch!
Submit your CV via [email protected]